$9/ Unit For Skin Members
Choose the brand medical providers and patients know and trust: BOTOX® Cosmetic. It’s the #1 selling treatment of its kind*:
- The first and only treatment FDA-approved to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look better in adults
- A quick 10-minute treatment with minimal downtime
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines
WHAT TO EXPECT —
Some patients receiving BOTOX® Cosmetic report the injections feel like a pinch. You may begin to notice a visible smoothing of frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines within 24 to 48 hours, with results lasting up to 4 months for moderate to severe frown lines.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is not a permanent treatment. If you discontinue treatment the moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines will gradually return.
Differences: Botox versus Dysport
There has been much discussion amongst physicians about the differences between Botox and Dysport, or IF there is any difference. Here are the main differences:
- Dysport may not last quite as long (duration of efficacy). This is still being debated and studied;
- Dysport has a slightly quicker onset (2-5 days vs 4-7 days for Botox)
- Dysport diffuses more (i.e., spreads to a wider area). This is an advantage in some areas of the face and a disadvantage in others;
- You need more Dysport to get the same result as Botox. This is being studied and debated still.
Book your Botox service Soon!
*Done the second Monday of each Month by Dr. Nguyen
Lip Augmentation & Filling $499/ Syringe
Cheek Filler $750/ Syringe
10% OFF to Skin Members
Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore lost volume, smooth lines and soften creases, or enhance facial contours. More than 1 million men and women annually have chose this popular facial rejuvenation treatment, which can be a cost-effective way to look younger without surgery or downtime.
How Can Dermal Fillers Enhance My Appearance?
While dermal fillers are casually known as “wrinkle fillers,” they can do much more than just smooth out wrinkles, although they are excellent at this too! Here are a few of the common issues dermal fillers can help address:
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth (a.k.a. marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks or temples
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Plump & enhance the lips
- Smooth out a chin crease
- Improve symmetry among facial features
How does Juvederm compare to Restylane?
According to Dr. Richard Weiss, a cosmetic surgeon in Newport Beach, California, Restylane has a firmer consistency, making it the preferred choice for areas such as the lips and deep lines that require more support. Juvederm is a smooth consistency gel while Restylane is a particulate or granular gel. Additionally, Juvederm contains 35 percent more cross-linked hyaluronic acid than Restylane, which may be why it can be longer lasting.
Restylane fillers are able to plump up lines and wrinkles for an average of six months before being completely absorbed by the body. Juvdern and a second type called Juvederm Ultra Plus last slightly longer: from nine to 12 months. However, the duration of any type of filler also depends on the individual. Some people may have faster rates of absorption than others. The average cost of Juvederm is also higher than Restylane, as it is expected to last slightly longer.
The procedure to inject the fillers into the skin usually takes under 30 minutes for both types. According to Dr. Weiss, as Juvederm is softer and more malleable, it is easier to inject and any swelling and bruising will subside within 24 hours. Restylane may cause swelling in the area of injection for up to three days. Patients may also experience mild tenderness and redness and, as with any injection, there is a minimal risk of infection.